Monday, April 18, 2011

The kid is almost 2....

Kati and I collaborated on this shoot. Usually she is the brain child behind the ideas and I just click the camera. She first told me about the outfit and I have been eying the backdrop for a little while. Unfortunately the "talent" was not in the mood to cooperate. We of course got some good stuff but was a bit of a struggle. We will still keep him :)






This would be his "cute face" sometimes it looks like the little yellow school bus face.




He is actually smiling in this one.




This little guy is soo dang cute. Its pretty much unfair for the ladies..



This was my favorite shot, in regards to the lighting.




He did find some interesting stuff in the bumpers. And a "circle"




This truck apparently has been sitting in the same spot for 20 years. Trudi tried convincing Shaun/Shaun's dad to buy it. If you are interested he will probably let it go for a good deal.


On Saturday we did a mini shoot with Reese, Wesley, and Alexia at the school. Sun was harsh, so I have some editing to do. I will post some of those later this week.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

He is pretty dang cute! Boy it's a good thing he is my nephew! Love that kid!

chels said...

Cute stuff!

Coral said...

He is so cute! We haven't seen you guys in a while!