Friday, June 3, 2011

It's a GIRL!

Can you believe we are already half way done with this pregnancy? I am having a hard time believing it myself. We had our ultrasound and everything looks great... and we found out we are having a GIRL.

I was in shock for most of the day. I was totally prepared and eager for another little boy, but I never seem to get what I want :) The ultrasound tech was pretty certain we have a little girl cause we got many, many good views proving 'she' was not a 'he'.

After a couple days of complete shock and worry, I have finally decided I am happy and excited for this new adventure (and I am sure this will be the adventure that tests my patience cause Reese is pretty much the perfect child and super easy). But can you believe I still haven't bought anything for baby girl? No pink, no ruffles, no girly things... yet.

Here are the pics from the ultrasound. It is pretty awesome seeing how fabulous this little girl will be. If you can't figure out what you are looking at, there are labels on the bottom right of each screen shot.




Only 20 or so weeks to go till we have completed our family! I couldn't be more excited.

2 comments:

Coral said...

Congratulations!

Richelle said...

congrats. One of each. Don't stop at 2 though. They are soooo much fun especially when they get more indekpendent.