Friday, February 4, 2011

Some Fun Reese Videos

So I have been having a lot more fun with my video camera now that Reese is active and actually does stuff. I was going through videos and thought I should share some.

These first videos are from our trip to Cali this last October. We were able to go to Disneyland and California Adventures, spend some time on the beach, and also had a fun day at Sea World.

Here is Reese's first meeting with Buzz Lightyear (who he now loves, but was just starting to care about Toy Story when we went on our trip). Needless to say... he didn't like him too much.


That is the only video we got at Disneyland of Reese, but I think it is priceless. I know... I am a mean mommy.

We went to Sea World and Reese LOVED it. He is a big fan of aquariums and fish.


He also loved the starfish... or he just loved to play in the water of the starfish exhibit. You decide.


Okay, this last one at Sea World is of Reese watching the Polar Bear. He is showing off his wolf sound very well. This is definitely my favorite. It really shows how funny this kid really is.


Next is the beach! That is by far my favorite place to be so I was very worried that Reese would hate it and therefore limit me from taking tons of trips to the ocean. Luckily, he loved it! He loved it so much his daddy was nervous and had to keep a hold of him so he didn't run too far in.


And of course he also loved the sand... a lot.


It is so much fun looking back on these videos. It was only 4 months ago, but he had grown so much. He now looks like a little man and not a baby. I swear he has grown 4 inches taller in the last week alone.

This last video was taken just a couple days ago (see how much bigger he is). We got him the play mat and some trains for Christmas and he loves to run the little trains across the track. He hasn't quite figured out how magnets work and gets pretty frustrated when the trains won't stick together like they are suppose to. I keep telling him he needs to turn it around to make it work, someday he will get it. This video also shows how good Reese is to just sit and play by himself. He can do it for about an hour, then he wants to get your involvement or to just pester you till you put the computer/book/project down. Oh well, at least I get some time.


I know that is a lot of videos, but they are so fun for me to watch and laugh at. Hopefully I will get better at posting more frequently... but I don't promise anything :)

1 comment:

Ed said...

Priceless!

Thanks Kati!