Friday, February 4, 2011

Reese update






I say it all the time, "I can't believe how fast time is going." When we first found out we were going to be parents time was marked in weeks and trimesters. From that point it has just flown. In just three months my little guy will be two and that is just crazy to me.


So here are somethings he is into right now.

Still loves Mickey Mouse Club house. I love/hate it....

He knows his head, shoulders knees and toes. Eyes ears mouth and nose. Usually though he skips shoulders.

He is doing better with two word conjunctions. He talks all the time, and I still only understand about 1%.

Last week we moved up from 12 month to 18 month pants.

He finds it fun to jump from an upturned laundry basket on to his chair.

He is on a boot kick. His mom and Grandma Sheri got him some galoshes in Arizona. His Grandma Wendy got him Lightning McQueen snow boots, which he requests wearing now.

Every day with the little guy is an adventure and I love every minute of it.

And Pop Corn he can say, no mistaking it, clear as day. He likes that too :)


1 comment:

Ed said...

Great shot, Hoss. Colors, focus, catch-lights. and of course the subject!

Popcorn!