Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Day

This was my first Christmas morning at home in at least 9 years. We usually spend Christmas day at the Winona's. With Reese though, we decided to stay home this year. It was a good choice for me. Getting to see him enjoy his new toys and just keeping it low key was a very pleasant change.




This one is of Reese helping Kati open her gift. He was kind of getting it at this point.



He does like Toy Story at the moment and above he has Buzz, below we opened Woody. And of course Woody has to wear his hat.




Here he sees his "bike" right away and is very excited. We could have stopped the whole thing right here and he would have been happy I think.


Unfortunately he is not quite big enough to ride it himself. We are hoping by the time its warm outside he will be.

This one was shot with my Christmas present, a 50mm 1.8 lens (Thanks babe) I will have fun using this gift all year.


Being a new year I am going to make a better effort in updating the blog. I have been taking some photos but one of my two resolutions is to take more pictures this year.

I plan on making 2011 a good year and it being quite the learning experience. Best wishes to all of you.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to see what you guys have been up to :-)

J.M. said...

love the picture of Reese on the bike, he is getting big too fast!

Ed said...

Great light, great moments, cool bike! You guys rock!