Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reese's First Santa Visit

I was so excited to take Reese to see Santa this year. I have to admit that I was a little worried because of the bad reaction he had to the characters at Disneyland a couple months ago (I think he traumatized Buzz Lightyear with his scream of terror). But regardless, I wanted him to meet Santa.

Sunday night was Josh's work Christmas party, and Santa made an appearance. There was no screaming, no crying, no running scared to momma! I was so proud of him. I am guessing watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse Saves Santa almost daily
for the last month has helped.



Santa gave Reese a candy cane, which he thought was totally awesome. Until he tripped and it broke. Then he was devastated until I was able to get a piece of it into his mouth. Once he learned it was candy, he was even happier about the whole thing. My baby has a serious sweet tooth!

I hope you are all having a very Happy Holidays!

No comments: