Thursday, December 9, 2010

Guess, who's back..

I know it has been some time since I have posted any pictures of Reese. And the truth is I haven't taken any. Between me being in California for training, the few other gigs I took and just not having a good concept we have gone almost 9 months with out a photo shoot with my favorite model. *please note, adorableness is to follow. Gasping, awing, and maybe passing out possible. Continue at your own risk.......







If this doesn't scream I shouldn't be doing what I am doing I don't know what does.



This is one of my absolute favorites of the bunch.




I have to thank Kati for another brilliant concept. Of course Reese did great as well. I hope this is the first of a more consistent bunch of shoots. Also Kati will be creating a fabulous Christmas card soon, so keep you eyes out for that.

3 comments:

J.M. said...

he is such a mini-Josh! So cute of course!

Kimie said...

Love the last one! Mom wants an 8x10, her response to "of which one?" was "i don't know."

Ed said...

Love them all!