Friday, November 19, 2010

Slacker

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything at all. I haven't done any formal shoots of Reese since he turned 1. I need to change that up...

I was inspired by a cousins post(s) that she does about her little one. And thought it would be a good idea to take a little slice out of time and describe Reese as he is now.

So at 18 months,

Reese has moved on from cars to watch Toy Story. He also likes Mickey Mouse club house.

Each morning he wakes up around 7:00-7:30 and walks into our room to crawl in bed with us. He needs someone to get his chocolate milk.
He is not a morning person.

He has a lot of words he can say. "Milk" "Mamma" "Daddy" a bunch of animals and sounds for them. My favorite is Wolf, he throws his head back and howl. Its way cute.

He has started to climb on all kinds of stuff. He can climb onto the bar stool and then onto the island. Yikes is right.

He still enjoys coloring and stays mostly on paper items. (go washable crayons)

He wants to help us do what ever task we are doing, dinner, laundry, brushing teeth, flossing.

He gives great hugs now, we call them big squeezes, it just melts me when he does it.

When he is watching one of his shows you have to pause it to get him to pay attention to anything else. (kinda like his dad)

He can throw a ball pretty descent and started using his right hand a bit more lately.

I love him so much and excited to see him grow into an independent person. I also can't believe how big he is.

No comments: