Thursday, November 6, 2008

Winter wonderland

Ice is nifty, even when its melting
This leaf was under some ice and I thought it needed to be photographed.
Its the ever elusive 2 meter gringo, who did not expect to see snow this year. I am glad he called me to take some photos this morning. I had a lot of fun.
I am lucky to have such a spectacular back drop!

My dad gave me a call and asked if I wanted to take some pics today. Light was great, how could I say no. On went the snow pants and the beenie and off we went. First to the Jordan Parkway in Murry, then off to Wheeler farm. All of these were taken at wheeler farm.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those are very cool. Good job.

Kimie said...

Absolutely LOVE the leaf!

Also, you can post more then 5 pics, you can just upload 5 at a time. I do it on almost every post.

Josh said...

Thanks for the good words, and I didn't even look at the upload again. You learn something new everyday!

Ed said...

Wow Josh! Nice work!