Thursday, November 20, 2008

Skye-7months

What a darling, now if she would only look at the camera sometimes.
Look out mom, that look seems mischievous to me...
Had to get a full body shot
Gotta have a matching scarf and hat in Utah
Yes she is a normal baby, and v2.5 they don't cry as much (at least that was in the release notes)



I was able to snap a bunch more of this lil 7 month old. I am getting nervous she may not like me though. As soon as she sees me she starts to cry. I just can't help it though, when ever this cute little girl is near I just gotta take photos.

4 comments:

Kimie said...

They are looking good and she is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the hat & scarf! She is too cute!

chels said...

Thanks again, Joshypoo. There's a lot of them in this set that I love!

Mike said...

Only Baby 2.0? Geeze download a service pack once in a while.