Monday, May 17, 2010

We went "urban" for his 1 year shoot

We went a little country last month with his photos. This week we went to the city. He enjoyed it a ton. He was laughing moving around and of course even fell and bonked the noggin'. Each day he does stuff to amaze me, and I am so grateful to have him in my life. Now that he is walking and getting more independent, my patience is going to be tested, as well as my heart filling up with joy.


The chair Kati made for him. That woman's talent is truly endless! So I had the idea to take it to an alley way to do a shoot. I liked how it turned out.









Of the chair set up this was my favorite. The look is one we do see often and it shows how he really doesn't sit still for long.



I need to come up with something else creative for next month. All ideas are welcome :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, especially with his orange shirt that really stands out! You cant have a bad photo shoot with him though cause he is too cute :D