Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Reese



We had a wonderful party for the little guy, and of course Kati went all out to make his stuff special. Her talent seems endless to me. And not only were they pretty, they were delicious!



We, and by we I mean Kati, went for a Safari animal theme. All the designs and animals she created herself.




Here is Reese digging in. He ate the penguine. He loves blueberries and Kati made a blueberry layer in the giant cake.





And I had to throw in a couple of photos of the two best mothers in my life.


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good job Kati. I love the picture of her and your mom too. Wow, I can't believe Reese is 1 already! It really does go by SO fast!

Jossie said...

Wow time flies! Oh, and by the way, it must be that all the cool kids have that blue shirt. Tyler is wearing the exact same one today, lol!

Unknown said...

Kati you did a fantastic job! The party was so much fun! Now on to find another reason for us to all get together and eat yummy food :)

Anonymous said...

Can't believe he is already 1! I remember exactly what I was doing the day he was born. The party was great, the food was great, the company was great and even the cake was great! You guys are great parents and he is growing up to be so handsome! Love you three!