Friday, March 5, 2010

Time to get fit

It happened the first of the year. I had to buy pants in a bigger size. Not the first time I bought 38's. Didn't make it any better though. Also skiing with my dad and brother was well not as awesome as it could have been. Luckily I am not the only one wanting to get fit. Quite a few of my inlaws and of course Kati have entered a little contest. It started the first of Feburary and goes until April.

I started out doing Wii active. It was a fun start, got me soar but didn't really get me into it. Kati is still going strong with it and has my vote for the win. She is one determined cookie. So I basically slacked off Feb only loosing 2 pounds.

Then I got a hold of P90x. Stop laughing its awesome. I have now done it for 6 days and man is my butt getting kicked. Also we as a household have really started to eat healthier again. (Thanks babe!) She keeps coming up with new recipes for us to try. And when she buys less snack foods I eat less snack foods. Weird how that works. My weigh in is on Monday so we shall see how this week worked for me.

Good news is I am pumped. Depending on the final results I might be brave enough to post some before and afters. We shall see.

1 comment:

J.M. said...

just so you know, you guys are adorable just the way you are. but im sure camping in goblin valley will help.... jus sayin