Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4 days old now

So I have been hearing it from a couple of people to hurry and get some photos of Reese up. Here are a few more. This were taken mostly by Sheri, and if I am not in them, it was me.


Proof I have changed a diaper. And my IQ drops when my handsome boy is near.


How can you not love this one. Look at those itty bitty feeties.

One of the few I left in color. He is a bit yellow in color, both mom and I had Jaundice. His isn't severe but alas he has some weird coloring.

A simple one but effective, I think.



..... Need I say more.

And I know what your thinking, where is the mom? Those of you ladies who have had kids probably know how much you want to be photographed 4 days later. And for those who don't well, it may be a while before I get a couple of her posted. If we are being honest, you just want to see Reese.

7 comments:

Benjam said...

OMG those clothes are huge on him! Makes it even more apparent how small he really is. Thanks for the pics, and make sure to take as many as possible... but don't miss out on him because you're behind a camera...

... and maybe squish his brain back in

Kimie said...

I want to be there to hold him! I love the one of you kissing him. He's so small and squishy!

J.M. said...

i love how your dogs nose is holding his foot up in the 3rd pic.

btw your baby is cute can I have him?

dana liston said...

Josh he is a so adorable. I forget how small they are when they are born! It looks like you guys are doing great. I hope Katie is getting plenty of sleep. New moms need to get it whenever they get a chance!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to come and see him again!!! Maybe Chloe and I will just move in ;)

Coral said...

Congratulations! He is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see him in person!

Annette said...

Hello! This is Jessica's sister, Annette. Just wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful..ahem...handsome baby boy. He's soooo cute! The 4th pic is just awesome.

Congrats to you and Kati!